Annual Conference, Hong Kong
May 27, 2014—May 28, 2014
Tuesday, May 27
YGL Steering Committee | Board Room
Facilitators: Luanne Kirwin, Vice President for Development
Dennis Mulhaupt, Senior Adviser for Global Initiatives
Kirsten Spilker, International Advancement Officer
Empower: Hong Kong Reception
Harbour View Ballroom
Wednesday, May 23
Registration & Continental Breakfast
Welcome Luanne Kirwin, Vice President for Development Mohammed Al-Wazzan, SSH’12, L’16, YGL Chair
“Emerging Opportunities for Doing Business in China”
- Kenneth Y. Choy, L’86; Partner, Edwards Wildman Palmer
- David Chu, E’66, MBA’68, Hon.’01; Retired Chairman, Wah Tak Fung Holdings, Ltd.
- Anita Nassar, Pnt’17; Managing Director & Partner, Citadel Asset Management
- Moderator: Julian Wong, E’72; Executive Director, South Holding, Ltd.
CEO International Forum
“New Paradigms in Global Sourcing”
A business networking lunch featuring Spencer Fung, PA’96, Trustee; Group Chief Operating Officer & Executive Director, Li & Fung, Ltd.
Wednesday, May 23 (Continued)
“Chinese and U. S. Perspectives on Global Trade and Investment”
- Spencer Fung, PA’96, Trustee; Group Chief Operating Officer & Executive Director, Li & Fung, Ltd.
- Rich D’Amore, DMSB’76, Trustee; General Partner, North Bridge Venture Partners
- Introduced by Diane N. MacGillivray, Senior Vice President for University Advancement
“The New Silk Road: Perspectives on Asia and the Middle East: Two Regions on the Rise”
- Sandiaga S. Uno, President Director, PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya, Tbk.
- Salah Al Wazzan, Pnt’12, Corporator; Chairman, Al-Wazzan Group Foundering Board Member, Tharawat
- Moderator: Curtis Bergh, DMSB’06; YGL Steering Committee
Wrap Up and Conversation Joseph E. Aoun, President of Northeastern University
YGL Evening Informal Reception hosted by Lester Lam, DMSB’04; Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director, Fai Fung Holdings Limited