The University hosts a growing number of Memorandum of Understanding agreements with various international universities, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, Minority-Serving Institutions and Tribal Colleges.
- Faculty across many colleges work closely with a wide-range of other institutions on specific research grants and projects which connect the faculty principal investigators and students. These relationships strengthen the academic mission of the university, and broaden the reach of student-learning and knowledge exchange.
A selection of the most recent MOU’s include:
- Northeastern University and University of Havana, Cuba
- College of Engineering and National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathka (NITK) in India
- Northeastern University and U.S. Food and Drug Administration (via Barnett Institute of Chemical and Biological Analysis housed in Northeastern’s Center for Advanced Regulatory Analysis)
- College of Engineering and Wenzhou Medical University in China