LEAD360 believes that everyone has the capacity to lead. We explore and practice Circular Leadership, a Northeastern specific leadership framework that emphasizes experiential learning, justice, interdependence, and accessibility. LEAD360 is here to support and equip you with the skills and knowledge to succeed as circular leaders in both local and global contexts.
- Voices for Social Change is an 8-week program allows students to reflect on the relationships between identity and leadership within the United States and across the globe.
- BLUEPRINT is a group mentoring program designed for first-year & new transfer students who are interested in developing their leadership capacity through 8 weekly interactive sessions.
- BLUEPRINT 2 is the next step in continual leadership development for BLUEPRINT graduates. Participants in this innovative workshop series will collaborate to plan and execute innovative leadership or community service initiatives with their peers.
- Women’s Leadership is designed to provide a supportive space for undergraduate women further their leadership skills, learn about their strengths, and provide a forum for discussion on issues affecting women.
- The Graduate Leadership Institute (GLI) is a flexible leadership experience exclusively for full-time graduate students enrolled at Northeastern. Students select workshops based upon individual goals for development, connecting with peers across industries and learning transferable leadership skills that will catalyze their professional development.