Employer Engagement and Career Design provides personalized career guidance for undergraduate, graduate students and alumni. There are a multitude of resources and opportunities which help students, recent graduates and alumni to:
- Choose a major and explore career options
- Make career decisions that will engage them in productive and fulfilling work
- Prepare for and conduct successful job and internship searches
- Create meaningful and effective engagement with co-op and full-time employers
- Contribute to meeting global and societal needs
- Employer Engagement and Career Design has initiated a reoccurring series called SheLEADS, a LinkedIn Group sheLEADS at Northeastern, and a resource page to support the leadership development of women throughout their careers.
- International students are especially encouraged to attend our International Student Forum to familiarize themselves with the American internship process.
- Reach (OUT) LGBTQA+ Career Conference, co-hosted by Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion and the LGBTQA Resource Center, offers 1:1 employer networking and a variety of panels for LGBTQA+ students to discuss career paths and experiences in the workplace.
- Employer Engagement and Career Design offers specialized programs, consultations and guidance to veterans, students with disabilities and other identity-based populations.